27 April 2011

Lady GaGa: “I still feel like a loser kid in high school”

the on the go buzz lady gaga high school loser

Lady GaGa may be the world's biggest pop star, but she admits she still “feels like a loser kid in high school”.
The singer breaks down in tears as she makes the stunning admission in a new HBO documentary charting her rise to fame.

GaGa, who attended a private all-girls school in Manhattan, is filmed crying backstage at New York's Madison Square Garden before a show, as she talks about her relationship with her devoted fans.

"I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school and I just have to pick myself up and tell myself that I'm a superstar every morning, so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be," she says in the documentary, which is due to be screened in the US on 7 May.

She adds: "But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me. I cannot be destroyed, I will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans.

"I'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that felt like I felt and feels like I still feel. I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don't feel like one."
Categories:

0 buzzers:

Post a Comment