14 May 2010

Kim Kardashian Hopes Justin Bieber Fans’ Threats Are ‘In Fun’

kim kardashian justin bieber

Last week, after Justin Bieber posted a photo of himself with Kim Kardashian at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and called her his “girlfriend,” Bieber’s die-hard fans took to Twitter to send Kardashian “death threats.” But despite the messages, the 29-year-old reality-TV star says she still has Bieber fever.

“They sent me messages like, ‘If I ever see you in the streets, I will kill you! You took my man!’” Kardashian told UsMagazine.com over the weekend. “I got a few today. One said, ‘I will shank you.’ Not too sure what a ’shank’ is.”

But Kardashian reassured the teen heartthrob’s fans that though she thinks he’s adorable, the flirtation isn’t going anywhere. “Realistically, he’s 16-years old and he’s adorable, but it’s not that serious,” she told the site. “I still have Bieber fever. It’s not his fault that all the Bieber fans are after me. They’re all young, so I’m hoping that it’s all just in fun and that they seriously don’t mean it.”

And since her split with NFL star Reggie Bush, Kim seems to be enjoying this kind of playful speculation more than real scrutiny of her love life. Asked if she was interested in anyone else, she responded, “I just have to stick with Justin. I have no other eyes for anyone at the moment. I’m faithful in my crush.”

0 buzzers:

Post a Comment